Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Subject: The Smart File

This is my new subject and was  premiered in Cleveland and Chicago. It sold very well. There are 9 zipper lock  style plastic  bags with cardstock in them for multi-purpose use. Couponing, Scrapbooking, Quilting, etc. Both sides could be used. Then there are 3 more zipper lock style plastic bags that have die- cut  slits in them to hold gift cards, store loyalty cards, frequent buyers cards etc. THEN....there's 50 sheets of lined paper to make notes. These are not on the website yet, but sell for 12.00.  If you are a Quilter, you can get the Smart File with graph paper instead of lined paper for the same price. Contact me directly for any sales of the Smart File. Info@Stitchabook.com.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Love it! I use binders for all my crafting ideas and stuff. You should list your website on this page somewhere, so it is easy to find. I went to your profile to find it. I am following you now! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete