Friday, July 8, 2011

Stitch a book recommends using the "SQUARE" for taking credit cards.

My most recent show in Columbus, Ohio was my first opportunity to use the “Square”. 
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. Like a Charm, in fact. It’s easy, fast, and reliable.  I needed to upgrade my phone to an Android System, and that was and is worth its weight in gold as well. (I love my new Sprint Epic!!!) The “Square” is a one inch square sized attachment to your smart phone that has a divot in it that allows you to swipe credit cards. The transaction is approved within seconds, and the funds are deposited to your account within days.  Any vendors still using the old “knuckle- busters” need to check into the “Square”.   Highly recommended by Stitch a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment